- This e-companion website is owned and operated by Radio Pulpit, a company registered in the Republic of South Africa (Reg. No. 1995/013305/07), which has its office at 42 Jacobus Street, Kilner Park, Pretoria, 0186, Gauteng, South Africa
- You are required to register with us before placing your first order. Please click on Register to complete the registration form.
- To register you will be required to provide certain personal information as well as an email address and password. Please keep your personal information secure. We accept no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the unauthorised use of your personal information. You will be required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our e-store. To amend any of your details, please go to “My Account”.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases
- Registration and/or use of our online shopping services constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms of our services.
- All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT and excludes the shipping cost.
- All physical items displayed on our website, are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the Republic of South Africa to areas where we deliver. All prices shown on our website are quoted in South African Rand and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you are not available.
- You may return any faulty or damaged items within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods.
- Refunds will only be given if you received the incorrect product or an order could not be fulfilled.
* Please take note that we do not provide refunds for audio downloads.
- E-companion is backed by PayGate, a PCI compliant payment service provider which guarantees complete security when using your credit card for payment.
- E-companion Gift vouchers/Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Radio Pulpit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the e-companion site. Whenever you access the site you will be bound to the current version. Continued use of this site will constitute acceptance of the current version. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all the previous versions of these terms and conditions
Delivery of audio downloads:
- Where Radio Pulpit accepts your order, upon receipt or confirmation of payment, we will obtain your link to the relevant audio and deliver such link to you via email. The speed of delivery of a Link will depend on a variety of factors, most of which are internet related and beyond our control (such as server availability, ADSL lines etc) and as such, Radio Pulpit does not hereby undertake to make delivery within any specific time-frame. However, as a guide only, delivery should occur within a few seconds, but can also take up to a number of hours. You will be able to access and click on the link at any time following delivery thereof to you, subject to certain restrictions.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
- To reduce the risk of fraud, we limit the number of times any link can be clicked before access to the link is blocked.
- The link will only be available for 30 days for download purposes before it expires.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .